Here are some of the most commonly asked questions we get from our customers. Just like driving laws, drivers education and traffic school programs vary from state to state, so if you have a question about your state, please give our customer support team a call!
1. What courses do you provide?
SafeDriver.com offers the following courses:
- Traffic Ticket Dismissal Course - also known as Traffic School, Driving Safety School, Defensive Driving School, Driver Improvement School, and a number of other names, depending upon the state. The purpose of the course is to comply with state laws that enable drivers to have the traffic ticket dismissed, reduce points, prevent insurance rates from increasing, and/or receive an insurance discount.
- Drivers Ed Courses - No matter what state you live in, our DMV Exam Prep Course will help you pass your written Learner's Permit or Driver's License Test the FIRST time! Also, we have courses for specific states, like the Florida Drug and Alcohol Course (also know as the Drug & Alcohol Test or TLSAE - Traffic Law & Substance Abuse Education Course).
- Insurance Discount Defensive Driver Course - depending upon the state, many insurance companies offer discounts for drivers electing to take a defensive driving course of up to 10% or more. Check with your insurance provider for details.
- Official DMV written knowledge test for Leaner's Permit - Florida only.
2. Are the courses 100% online?
Yes! Additionally, our course saves your place. So you can logon and logoff whenever you want and as many times as you want - on any device!
3. Are the courses State approved and Court Accepted?
Yes - we're one of the largest providers of state approved/court accepted online driver education and traffic school courses in the nation. However, we also have some additional driver safety courses that are non-regulated by the government such as our DMV Exam Prep Course for new drivers. Rest assured that if your purchasing a course required by the state to get your license or to dismiss a ticket/remove points, we are state approved and court accepted.
4. What certificate delivery options do you provide?
We offer free shipping of your completion certificate via U.S. Mail. f you need your certificate sooner, we also offer affordable expedited delivery options via FedEx & UPS - depending upon the state. Email delivery for a nominal fee is also available in some states.
5. What is the course cancellation/refund policy?
We guarantee your satisfaction 100%. If you're not happy with the course for any reason, we will issue a refund of up to 100% of the cost of the course. We want you to be one of our 12 million happy customers!